welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
12:34 AM
Friday, February 12, 2010
Man that was pretty scary. I logged into my blogger account and found that there was another blog on it. It wasn't my account at all. I wonder who used my account and hope this account isn't hacked.
Today was rather peaceful. Though I do think I'm going a lil broke. Supporting hall people and all with hall prod! haha. Ahwell friends. what to do. x)
Vday is coming and all the spam outside my door isn't helping. Advertisements for chocolate, wine, flowers, teddy bears... the list goes on and on! I don't think vday will be very interesting this year. On the bright side, I won't have to reject anyone this year. (: hahahaha now you know why this blog is locked. x) BHB ttm.
I saw him online but didn't talk to him cuz his msn read: studying. Sigh we have a little mugger down under.