welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
2:19 AM
Thursday, February 11, 2010
I had the youthnet leaders' reunion dinner today! I was assigned to a table where I knew no one but it seemed that the people there knew each other already. oh well. Was the youngest too. I served them noodles and the waiter scolded me for "making it rojak". Was quite offended and I remembered the last time I did waitering and got looked down upon by the other waiters and some customers. I mean, who gave you the right, the service provider, to chide your customer? Just cuz I look young? What exactly is your company's policy on the way you treat your customers?
God then reminded me of my favourite verse 1 tim 4:12. "Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity."
I have a feeling youth for me will last for a long long time. haha. To some it might be a blessing but for me it might be my curse. To be forever a xiao mei mei in the eyes of others. Well, I'll work hard and establish myself as a good adult. I'll study hard for God's glory. GPA 4 and above for this sem please! haha.
Oh! and the president has done it again. Out of the many applicants for the internship at the istana, junming got it! Seriously he is damn genius. So proud of him luh! 1 representative from each university, SMU, NTU and NUS, only 2 can get it and he was one of them! I think the SMU one cmi. Heard his story about how the more he served God the better he got for his GPA. Must claim the blessing from him man. hahaha.
I thought the MCs at today's event were really good! Qingyu was awesome and pretty and her Chinese can blow you away. And Benjamin is really cute. HA. Seriously. Another ACS boy whose Chinese sucks. I'll see him around GKidz.
go go GPA 4.5 this sem! hahaahhahaa. :D Instead of wanting a smart fella, why dont I become the smart one myself? (: