welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
2:01 PM
Saturday, January 02, 2010
Meeting my new kids tomorrow! So excited. :DD But I'm not really good with kids though~ I wonder how our first meeting will be like. I must be more enthu! I'm sure they have a lot to offer, but so do I! :3
The more I know him, the more I see myself in him. More specifically, my past. He reminds me so much of how I used to be. I admire his commitment to doing what he enjoys doing, something I might have lost somewhere in my journey through this life. Sometimes overly critical and straight-forward, placating nobody and just being... himself. To some extent naive but manipulative, yet so tender at heart. Analyzing things down to the smallest iota of information, yet ignoring what he has no interest in, scorning what he has the most contempt for. Really, I couldn't have asked for a better duplicate of my personality in someone else. I enjoy our conversations and of course, only if my interest stays. ;D Maybe I'll love to see the person he becomes.
Ahhh and I'm starting to wonder about my senior. He keeps asking me to go ice-skating with him now, after knowing I've gone ice-skating before. One on one. I'm still a noob! I see red lights going off in my mind though. Hope I'm wrong.