welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
1:15 AM
Monday, November 02, 2009
Tread softly, for you tread upon my dreams.
And so it goes. Don't know where I heard this line from but I've always remembered it.
The room, its four walls
closing in, she
screams;
the soft toy
cuddly, soft and pathetic
sitting at the corner
it cannot help.
Her demons unleashed
full rampage
destroying, uprooting
her dreams, her reality
sparing no shred of humanity
she weeps.
momentary glances - the door
it creaks open
thin stream of light
she looks up
eyes red; sore
full of wonder
behold! a beautiful face.
Sweet rescue.
Nightmares may come
storms, floods
Come what may
trials and tribulations
She's safe.
She's with You.