welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
2:06 AM
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
times like these are when i really thank god for the little things in life.
Well, these little things are actually larger than life to me. I love them and I really am grateful for everything they do.
Thank God for friends. For hsienyong who first asked me how i was doing, munkiat who fussed over me like he was my dad, celine who talked to me on the phone and to whom i cried my heart out to and john, for trying to rationalize my situation. Even for xavier who kept bugging me and threatening to come over to my hall (and i know he never would. stupid pervert)
Yupps I truly am thankful. God brings me through times like these so i can grow and appreciate the wonderful people i have around me.
I will continue to give it my best shot, but i'll leave my options open. I'll pray for a sign. might be contemplating communications (being a journalist should be good for me, writing!) or sociology, and follow my dad's footsteps in the business of helping people.
I want a hug. i really want a hug. and yes i will so hug that tree when he visits me in hall next week.
goodnight.