welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
8:24 PM
Sunday, November 22, 2009
A quick post before I shower.
THE TREE IS A ROAD HAZARD. hahahaha omg. he drives really fast and wow, literally he takes my breath away. Riding in his car is like a roller coaster; it gets your adrenaline pumping! I don't know if i'll ever want to ride in his car again. Imagine, 20 minutes from woodlands to NTU is no big joke. he's just damn fast. Supper at Al-Ameen was cool but man, was it sinful! The naans there are good.
:D :D :D meeting the Pilot next week at his house! omg omg omg. together with yahui and the chem engineer. i'm so excited! ho ho. all hell break loose, even before the exams are over. ;D
this is just so awesome. miss them all so much! heard the pilot's voice and woah, so happy to be hearing from him. i think this is all in my head but heck, i'm happy anyway. i was just being emo about him a few days ago but things are gonna get better. yay! XD
but letting him go all over again might not be an easy thing at all. sigh.
LITTLE BIG PLANET, HERE I COME. maybe a little halo if he wants.
and he better get prepared to be slapped. Over and over again. :D