welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:01 AM
Friday, September 18, 2009
Woah that was scary.
I went to my blog and all I found were images from photobucket telling me my bandwidth has exceeded. wth! hahaha thank goodness it wasn't my bandwidth; uploading the images to my own account reverted everything back to normal. :D
I'll keep today's one short. Today's devotional was on how God kept His promises to David and made him powerful, granting him victories over his enemies. For this I wonder, if the same God that was with David is with me, how awesome that is! Sometimes I don't feel His presence but I know He's with me. This is something I always affirm others about, that God is always with them whether they feel Him or not. Faith is more than a feeling, it's believing in something you cannot see, even feel! But ah, how wonderful is the moment when I hear His voice. It just melts my world away.
At school I'm having a bit of a dilemma. Well, not really. I feel conflicted even though the answer is so simple. I know the answer yet.. the heart is prone to its own willfulness. It insists on a moment of impulse and selfish happiness. I must keep this heart in check.
Tests are coming! Time to ride the tidal waves of mugging.