welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
12:03 PM
Saturday, July 04, 2009
Once again, here I am contemplating if I should revive my blog. Age-old dilemma, no? hahaha. It's been an on-off thing for so long, I feel like deleting all my old entries. I don't know if they're even representative of the person I am now.
Then again, who am I now?
I feel like such a recluse! I don't know how I'll adapt to life in uni, in the hostel. I once thought I would be able to handle anything on my own. Gah I'm stupid.
Here's a few updates, mainly for my eyes only, don't know who reads my blog anymore!
11th to 17th JulyTrip to Shanghai for community service. I need to brush up on my Chinese!
27th to 1st August
FOC for SPMS. Okay stupid acronyms. Basically, freshies camp for my Chem course at NTU.
1st July to 8th August
40 days of (maple) fast! hahahaha. Well this is to gear me up for uni life too I guess. To stop my maple addiction. Actually.. maybe I never had an addiction to anything. I was just too bored.
Life goes on, even though the world around me is still ever-changing. Michael Jackson just passed away and North Korea just fired another 2 missiles this morning.
RIP MJ.
One thing I know for sure though, I'll still be very much a Kradam fan, even when I'm in uni. XD I just love them too much.
... Maybe I'll keep my old posts afterall.