welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
1:35 PM
Friday, March 07, 2008
So today is the day.
Not for me, but for a lot of people whom I treasure. Seeing some of them get the results they want makes me happy, but of course there are some who didn't get what they want. Oh well. Hopefully they'll pull themselves together and work harder for the A levels ahead!
Today marks the end of CTs too. Not really significant since it doesn't make much of a difference. Like I'll stop mugging altogether like I did in the past whenever the exams are over. hahaha. I just know that I have alot to work on for Maths and Chemistry. Surprisingly, Biology was okay. I hope to pass Biology, Chemistry, GP and Econs. Maths is just... gone.
Today is the end of Term 1. Not much sentiments about this one, though so many things have happened, some for the better, some for the worse. Lost friends, gained new ones, lost old habits, garnered new ones. The list goes on. But one thing is for sure. The only constant in this world is not change. That's crap. The only constant is God.
People change. Or at least I'm a proponent of that argument. The more days go by, the more I see the person I've come to know in the mirror changing. Is it only me, or do others stop and wonder: Who is that person in the mirror? like he/she is a foreign entity; we're souls trapped behind a mortal body.
Somehow I'm withdrawing from some, warming up to others. Don't know if this is for better or worse. Sometimes I stop and ponder, would I have done this in the past? haha I don't know. Life's a carousal. Life's a carnival. Life's a crazy merry-go-round.
I pray that my J3 friends getting back their results later will be happy with what they've got. One year more and it'll be my turn. Heh wonder how I'll feel then. For now let's take it one little baby step at a time. Soon, my friend, we'll fly.