welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:49 PM
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Never have I gotten high on water before.
I really enjoyed myself at Milu's house today. Happy birthday to Tim! (:
I'm crap sleepy now. Amazingly I took a shot of expresso today and it was really good. At least I felt it was. heh. Didn't get headache-y from it.
And honestly too much of a good thing is bad. I really don't want to have choir practice though I know we need it so much. Concert so near. Sigh. Okay here's the ADVERT.
CJC CHOIR CONCERT WITH GUEST CHOIRS (ST JOSEPH'S CONVENT and some other school's which I don't remember) ON THE 8TH OF APRIL, TUESDAY, 7.30PM. Please go. :( Still not sure about the ticket price though. Shouldnt be more than 12bucks I hope.
I want to sleep. So badly. Like now.