welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
9:23 PM
Friday, March 07, 2008
I'm feeling mixed up now.
Happy for the choir seniors. Like woah, the top arts student is from choir! 3 cheers for Andrea. (: and unbelievable how Isaac got 4 As. Totally amazing. So there's hope for science students yet!
I really hope you get through this alright. I'm just here praying for you every single step of the way, hoping you'll see that He does have a plan for you. And yes I do question God why did this happen but though I don't see His hand, I know I can trust His heart. Hope you would too.
I Am Not Yours - Sarah Teasdale
I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light.
Oh plunge me deep in love -- put out
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
A taper in a rushing wind.
Interesting song to be singing for choir. The lyrics alone gave me goosebumps, what more about the melody. This is an amazing poetry piece.