welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
1:27 PM
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Contrary to what I told you earlier, I've decided not to post that again. Instead you'll find something else there where it's supposed to be.
it's time i stopped blogging.
P.S - Something interesting.
The Five Love Languages
Your primary love language is probably
Physical Touchwith a secondary love language being
Acts of Service.Complete set of results
| Physical Touch: | | 7 |
| Acts of Service: | | 6 |
| Quality Time: | | 6 |
| Words of Affirmation: | | 6 |
| Receiving Gifts: | | 5 |
Here's the
link if you want to try the quiz too.