welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
5:58 PM
Sunday, January 20, 2008
I need time off to smell the roses.
Crap it's not even time yet but I have a feeling I'm going to miss my 2 friends who are going to NS soon. I've just gotten to know one of them again after so many months of dao-ing (it was his fault! haha) and the other one is a very good friend that I don't know how I'll do without. Yes the free tuition and the free tofu-eating sessions. I'll miss them all.
Met Mun Kiat yesterday and the first thing I did was to laugh at his hair. Quite horrible I know, but it was quite shocking somehow to see him without hair. Sorry if I had offended you! And oh yeah, I think he looks very good with the skull cap I gave him. Not at all like a cancer patient. (: I'm going to continue missing him too.
School is getting boring. But it's good. School is meant to be boring. haha. After school activities are then meant to be fun. Like mugging. haha I'm kidding. Oh no protection of self-worth. XD
Milk made from powder makes me head-achy. Argh.