welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
6:08 PM
Monday, January 21, 2008
Alright just thought I'll like to get a few things straight.
to dreamer345: Whoever you are, thank you for your advice. I'll just like to have you know that I've never actually been quite as happy and liberated like this before. You said that I wasn't myself but I'll beg to differ. I kid you not, I'm not deluding myself. I'm not suicidal, neither have I lost a good friend. My wounds have closed and I've closed a chapter of my life in the same way. I'll cherish what I have AND I will get what I think I should get. I'm not being spoiled this way; I'll just have to work hard for what I want. I'm not referring to wanting a certain human being in this case. That's beyond my control. I'm not insisting for anyone to be my friend. If you're a friend, you wouldn't hide behind the facade of that nickname and tell me who you are. btw, I googled dreamer345 and I landed up with some profile page of a user of a porn site. No offence intended. If you don't know me that much, maybe you might want to stop assuming and talk to me directly. Almost all your assumptions were wrong but still I wonder what you mean by me affecting others by "not being myself". Do let me know.
And as for the tag by "meng", people please don't open it. You've been warned.
To end this blogpost for today, I'll like to thank Joash for the waffles! Haha they're very good and it was very nice of you. (:
I'm looking forward to tmr and Thursday but not to Friday! Sigh. I'm gonna dread it. But thank God for such friends to serve the country. XD