welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
7:12 PM
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Alright this is the moment I've always been waiting for. XD
I'll be away for a family vacation from Monday morning at 6.30am to Saturday night 12midnight++. haha. I'll be bringing homework along though, along with my dad's laptop. See how much work I can get done.
I'm beginning to find that there's something to thank God for everyday. Even though we may think that things are not going our way, they will always turn out for the better, to make us stronger as persons worthy of God and Men. Hahaha if I recall correctly this is PHS' vision. Besides, things will always turn out for good for those who love Him!
Off to finish my part in the report for the Kahang trip. Argh Rishi faster come online! I need to know how you want the conclusion to be like!
buhbye. See you all in 6 days' time and take care.
Merry Christmas to all in advance. (:
P.S - I heard from someone that if you're in Singapore and you own a phone with a Singapore service provider (M1, Singtel etc.), you can sms at your own usual rate to another country. The person whom you're smsing will have to pay more but you don't. Don't really know how true is this though. hahaha.
So you all can still wish me Merry Christmas on my handphone! =xP.P.S - hahaha sorry for spamming tagboards. XD