welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:46 AM
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Yesterday was interesting in more ways than one.
1) I overslept and missed 1 and a half hours worth of choir practice. But hey I'm human! I haven't overslept for anything yet this whole year. It was embarrassing and I hope it doesn't happen again. Can't promise it won't happen again though.
2) Went for jamming. Haha never felt so unwanted before. XDD Pity I can't play the guitar or drums. And I want vocal training more than ever. =(
3) Tauhuey at Rocher Road! With great company. (:
4) Had the most torturous session on my dad's laptop. Jonadab honestly I love you for your taste in music. I really do. Glad to have someone who actually likes some of them listen to the music with me! I'll never see Christmas music in the same way again.
5) Won Natun in fight club! Thanks to all my jumpers. I'm very grateful. =)
Recent update: I won Iqbal in fight club too! No idea how that happened but thanks. And sorry Iqbal. The noob won this time. XD
Really sorry for not being able to go for class dinner later! I have an earlier appointment to honour. I'll catch up with you all during chalet.
5669464 8428 968 87878 63 47 366844. 367 8428 4 7766473 4155 63837 538 968 3696.