welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
7:25 PM
Saturday, November 10, 2007
I thought I would log into facebook once in awhile for the kick of it. Just added the socialmoth application which basically is a place where you can tell the world your secrets - you're anonymous there.
Hence I saw this posted there. I wanna kill this fella. I seriously do.
"whoever said 'absense makes the heart grow fonder' was right.my wife is away on business and in her absense i have become quite fond of my sexy neighbour.in fact i gave her one on the living room carpet just this morning!"
Oh well. Life is like that huh. haha. I've been musing a lot on my blog lately over stuff like this. At this rate I think I'm losing trust in guys. I wouldn't say that they're all bastards but those that aren't like that are getting pretty rare.
Perhaps I agree with this post.
"To every girl that is SCARED to put her HEART out there again, because she has been HURT too many times or too BADLY.
To every girl that has been CHEATED on, because she's NOT a SLUT who gives it up to any guy.
To every girl that dresses CUTE not SKANKY.
To every girl who wants to be called BEAUTIFUL not HOT.
To every girl that will spend her whole day looking for the perfect present for YOU.
To every girl who gets her heart BROKEN, because he chose that stupid BITCH instead.
To every girl that would DIE to have a DECENT boyfriend.
To every girl who would JUST ONCE like to be treated like a PRINCESS!!
To every girl that cries at night because of another HEARTBREAK.
To every girl that won't get down on her knees & open her mouth just to get a BOYFRIEND.
To every girl that just wants to HOLD HANDS.
To every girl that kisses him with meaning.
To every girl who just wishes he CARED MORE.
To every girl who would JUST ONCE want a guy to give their JACKET UP when they are cold.
To every girl who just wants him to call.
To every girl who lies awake at night THINKING about HIM.
To every girl that just wants to cuddle.
TO EVERY GIRL WHO SHOWS HOW MUCH SHE CARES AND GETS NOTHING BACK.
To every girl that thought "maybe this one could be the one."
To every girl who is just looking for that one and only and is having a rough time along the way.
To every girl that DOESN'T WANT a guy who JUST PLAYS WITH HER EMOTIONS but actually cares about how she feels.
To every girl who wants words backed up with actions.
To every girl that fell for all the lies only to find themselves alone in the end.
To every girl that gave her heart away to have it shoved back in her face.
To every girl that has faith that "tomorrow will be a better day." And it will."
I don't want a mind game, I want the real deal. I don't want NLP, I want real emotion. I believe there are a few good girls out there that are not horny to be f***ed. Don't clump us all together.