welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:06 PM
Monday, November 26, 2007
I feel really really bad. It's weird; I can talk about anything under the sun to new friends or even strangers yet when it comes to you I just falter. I've known you for so long yet it feels like we've run out of things to talk about! I don't believe this. I miss our crappiness. I really do.
Sometimes I feel lost. I wonder who I am.It's not what we are inside, but what we do that defines us. That's what I remembered from watching Batman Begins yesterday on television. It struck me because I've always been thinking if what I do really portrays who I am inside. To some extent I realized it doesn't. I should do something about it.
I wonder if I'm just who others want me to be.
I'm feeling pretty much of a failure now. I keep reminding myself somehow of my inadequacies. Like when it comes to finances, time, studies... I need a lot of help. How on earth can I see myself the way God sees me. haha.
Or am I who I am so that others will like me?
In some ways I feel numb. It's weird knowing that someone in this world loves you so much yet you don't really feel anything back in return. I love all my friends, but I know that's not quite enough. I haven't felt any feelings related to romance or anything in quite awhile. I guess that's a good thing? It's not the right time anyway.
What if I expose all my weaknesses, would they still like me?
Long day tomorrow. I'm tired. Goodnight world. I shouldn't care so much.