welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
1:02 AM
Thursday, November 29, 2007
ARGH I lost my tagboard! Blogger had an error and couldn't shift my tagboard code to xml and in the process, deleted my code. I should have saved it somewhere but well, it's a little too late for regrets huh? =(
I've been looking forward to tomorrow (technically today) since forever! Or rather, since the beginning of this week. It's my first non-going out day. A day of rest and solitude! and hopefully studying. >.< Thank you Rishi! My ever-so-understanding leader of Project EAGLES who gave his QM a day off. I'll try to get rid of my cough and bad throat by then. You should take care too!
I wrote a song but I'm still tinkering around with it. It sounds retarded but hey! My first ever composition, not including the one I wrote for piano theory exam. I'll post the lyrics here when I'm done with it. (:
I'll be going off this Saturday to Kahang. Whee! It's like an extended chalet. XD I do hope to get at least 5 hours of sleep a day there though. But I want to see my first shooting star there too! I heard that the Mawai people saw lots of shooting stars. Good for them! I really want to see one.
Hey Jonadab I don't know if you still read my blog but I'm really looking forward to lunch. I hope we'll both be able to make it then. Missed you, brother. (:
And lastly, to XAVIER! Welcome back to the sunny island of Singapore. Really sorry I over-estimated your arrival time. hahaha. Guess the tall dark and handsome is too busy gunning for 4th job now in Cass to read this!
Hopefully this won't be my last post before I leave for Kahang! So for now, bye. (:
And you'll be back tomorrow! You who met with an accident and landed up in a hospital in Muar. x)