welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
2:53 PM
Friday, November 02, 2007
Alright the holidays has officially started! Congratulations to everyone who has done their OP. (: And to those whose OPs have not yet come to pass, jiayou! A few days more to freedom.
I wonder what I'll do with this holidays, but the more I think about the holidays, the more these things become evident to me.
1) I must practice the piano more! I'm gonna play both classical songs and pop piano so that I won't lose touch with either. I will sit for Grade 8 again after my A levels! I don't want to give up. (: I may not be a genius at the piano but it's something that I have a passion for. A pity I can't move on to take voice training but it's okay! I'll think about voice lessons maybe when I start working as part of my hobby. I somehow want to be able to sing operettas. >.<
2) I'm going to complete the 40 days of the Purpose Driven Life. I never got down to completing it due to various excuses but this time I will complete it! Then I'll get to know God better. Oh yeah and I must read finish that book by John Bevere.
3) I must finish all my homework before school start! And that includes revision. A levels are damn close. lol.
Alright so these are my 3 main objectives! I may watch anime and play GE from time to time but still! I'm gonna meet my goals! May God bring my work into fruition. =)