welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
8:46 PM
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Women are like cocktails to men. They differ in composition, concentration and flavour but they are all capable of giving men the same high. Their main ingredients seldom differ. Should a woman want a man, she has to know the man's taste so that she would not be distasteful or bland to him. She has to be the greatest cocktail that the man has ever tasted. Once the glass touches his lips, he will never forget the taste of the cocktail. In the same way, that is the impact that a woman must have on the man she loves.
I'm beginning to see love not as an emotion but more of something to be analyzed. Perhaps I see it more as a science, something that can be dissected to examine the intricacies of human nature. For instance, I don't believe that there is only one person meant for another one person on Earth. I think the notion is just ridiculous. What matters is the time and the place. You could have many other potential significant others apart from that one person that you're going to enter a marriage with.
Life's too short to live it badly huh. 41166419475589362119612482669983. 313313423'3322332343331211322113.