welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:42 PM
Monday, October 01, 2007
Psalms 23 - The Student's Version
The Lord is my Teacher;
I shall not sleep.He makes me
stay awake in my studies
all night;
He leads me from page to page.
He
restores my sanity;
He guides me in the path of consciousness,
For my grades sake.
Even though
I grow weary in the shadow of books,
I fear no test, for
Thou art with me.
Thy rod and Thy staff, they keep jabbing me.
(Haha)Thou wilt prepare a test for me
In the presence of my classmates.
Thou hast crammed my mind
with so much knowledge; my eyelids droop.
Surely a good grade and a kind teacher
Will follow me after the test,
And I will not dwell in this class forever.
haha I'm really tired. Just a short post before I go back to studying. I thank the Lord for being my sustenance, my motivation and my teacher. I can't believe I'm hating biology when it is simply the study of the intricacies of his work!
So yeah, biology tomorrow. I look forward to Wednesday! And Thursday! And Friday!
AHH~ Add oil T30-ers!