welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
8:05 PM
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Just to join in the secret code frenzy. This is a really impractical code but well at least it's hard to figure. I think. Has the essence of Ryan's code though. I know that the person I dedicated it to would be too lazy to figure this out. XD
gqzu azqr ph iqo rpss tnty ytdg ukpf, mou pss sdojk ph rt bwxt hoss bpybst dhuty hdsspzj pz sqnt rpuk dss ukt ryqzj wtqwst. fttpzj iqo qz xqzgdi, udsapzj uq iqo rdf tzbqoydjpzj. psqntiqo, dzg pss mt uktyt uq ftt iqo ukyqojk, spat iqo kdnt dsrdif mttz gqpzj.