please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne Studying at NTU FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:02 AM
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Da Jie found this quiz and I found it really cool. I read the book "The Golden Compass" back in 2004 and I really liked the book! The movie is coming out and I really must watch that.
So anyway, in the book, every character has a soul, like us, called dæmons. But unlike us, their soul takes on the form of an external being, an animal. So yeah, your personality will be the personality of the animal.
I started out with a fox (as I knew it would be muahahaha) but you all can change it if you'll just answer a few questions to see if it really fits me. x)
Thanks! XD and you all can create your own daemon too! =) And if my daemon changes after you've done the quiz, can you please tag on my tagboard? I want to know what it changes into each time. hahaha. 12 days before it takes on its final form!
Okay I really should go and study Econs now. XD
EDIT: Dajie changed my fox to a snow ermine. It was damn cute! Mummy changed my snow ermine to a TIGER. T__T So I started out as a hu li jing and now I'm a mu lao hu. -_____-