welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:20 PM
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Argh I'm behind time in my PW! I need to concentrate really. Sigh. But anyway congrats to everybody who managed to secure a promotion! And to those who didn't, JIAYOU! Hopefully sub-papers would go okay.
I have no idea why my braces are cutting into the walls of my mouth. I think a few taste buds have also become non-functional due to the abrasions caused by braces. The dentist must remove my braces by tomorrow! She mustttt. Or else I'll just die for OP since I'm not exactly talking optimally. I might just mutter gibberish throughout the presentation and that will be a disaster.
And so school ends this Friday! Really great too, since I get to go out, shop and have a very much long awaited dinner with this present but not really present individual in my life. I have to thank you for the support you gave me for my promos, especially when I was receiving the results back. -.- It was almost like a game commentary, Joanne VS Promos. The score 3 passes, 1 subpass and 1 fail! lol. Spammed your handphone. XD
Alright I'm gonna sleep. But argh gotta finish OP. zzz.