welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
1:23 AM
Monday, September 24, 2007
Why is The Impossible Quiz getting so popular only after I played it!
Okay besides the slight hint of narcissism there, I'm absolutely sure of that. Saw some guys in the school library crowding over a terminal and they just had to be watching a guy do The Impossible Quiz 2. I've started a fad.
Tomorrow's a new day. I should be sleeping.
It's like a poison, a drug. It slowly sucks you into its view of life, making you live the way they want you to. For the one who leads astray, he must be amoral and follow not the teachings of the Word. The power it promises lay there like a present to be unwrapped, but like Pandora's box, you release a whole gamut of emotions, both good and bad. Along with it comes the place reserved for you in hell, if you choose to receive it with outstretched arms. Such is the nature of the art, it ensnares not only its victims, but also the one who practises it to the full for he has lost his soul. Feel remorse if you will when the day comes, but it's nothing if you do not repent.