welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
2:42 PM
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Thousand Foot Krutch - This is a CallShe fooled all of her friends into thinking she's so strong,but she still sleeps with her light on,
and she acts like
It's all right on, as she smiles again her mother lies there sick with cancer,
and
her friends don't understand her,she's a question without answers,
who
feels like falling apart.She knows, she's so much more than worthless,but she needs to find her purpose,she wonders what she did to deserve this and..
[Chorus:]
She's calling out to you, this is a call; this is a call out,
'Cause everytime I fall down, I reach out to you,
and I'm losing all control now, and my hazard signs are all out,
I'm asking you, to show me what this life is all about.
He tells everyone a story,
because he thinks his life is boring,
and he fights
so you won't ignore him,
because that's his biggest fear,
and he cries,
but you'll rarely see him do it.
He loves, but he's scared to use it.So he hides behind the music, 'cause he likes it that way.
He knows,
He's so much more than worthless,
he needs to find the surface,
because he's starting to get nervous.
[Chorus]
Have you ever felt this way before?
'cause I don't wanna hide here anymore.
Take me to place where nothing's wrong and thanks for coming, shut the door.
They say someone out there sees us,
Well if you're real then save me Jesus,
'cause I've been here for far too long.
I wasn't meant to feel alone.
[Chorus]
Show me what this life is all about
Show me what this life is all aboutI really identify with this song; it's another one of those songs that made me cry the first time I heard it. I think others would identify with it too cuz inside we feel like we need someone to save us from this world that we have no control over.
I'm sitting at the school library blogging cuz maths gave me too much of a headache and I need a break. I shouldn't even be in school but well, I'm glad to be able to be of help. You really don't have to owe me lunch. XD
I know that sometimes it may appear that I put more priority on friendships than anything else but I believe I know myself well enough to stand my ground and not cave in to peer pressure. It really hurts to know that someone would think that I'm being stupid to do anything for a friend since I may not receive any favours in the end. However, I'll rather be stupid than not do what I can for someone I know. I'm sorry if I didn't consult you before making that decision but I hope you understand the importance I place on friendships. I know how to balance my own studies and friendships and I won't compromise one for another.
Maths exams tomorrow! All the best people. =)