Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
7:28 PM
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
There are times when I wish that I were a guy.
1) I would be taller. Maybe not the 170+ tall but still taller than what I am now. It's not that I can't stand the short jokes and all... but people recommending me what to eat comes as a big problem from time to time.
2) I wouldn't have to care how I look. As long as I look okay and have a good character, I'll still get attached right? Somehow girls have more pressure to look better. Argh.
3) I would be able to take care of myself. It's nice being taken care of by others since I look like this small and vulnerable girl but I really wish that I could do things guys would have no problem doing, like staying out late and going chalets. And my parents wouldn't have to worry so much about my safety when I have to go home late.
4) I don't really have the mindset of a girl. haha the recess spent with Lindy, Rosheni and Germaine sort of made me realise I don't really think the way they do.
5) I would be able to play better at the game. Your good friend is a good example. XD
6) I would have a voice that can reach different octaves! Damn this is one of my main points. I really like singing and not being able to reach notes that guys can makes me damn pissed. Just think about it. How many rock songs can only be sung by guys? And even when it comes to a duet, the part of the song where the female vocalist sings has to be of a different key!
7) I would have bigger hands. Then I can do more stuff like reach more than an octave of the keyboard. I have the freakin' smallest hands I ever know for someone my age. And I would be able to play the guitar then! rawrrrrr. Damn hard to play the C-chord, what more about the F-chord!
8) I wouldn't have to have that time of the month. Not that I get pms-y, just that I won't have that. hmmpff.
9) I won't be expected to get married. HAHA.
Not like complaining about it will make much of a difference. Gotta be contented with what God has given me cuz crying about my inadequacies won't change anything. He's given me so-so looks, a cute height to be at, a voice that can reach high notes squeakily that my sister doesn't like but most importantly, He gave me good guy friends! I guess I could settle for this.
I so wanted to be part of your world. It has been everything I could ever dream of but it could never be meant for me. I hope you'll find success in your world cuz I'll be watching you from mine.