welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
9:08 AM
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
A short post before I go to school and get mugged. Or rather, go there and mug.
It's getting harder to breathe and any show of weaknesses would be admitting defeat in this world where we live in. People would take any show on weakness on my part and use it to their advantage, criticizing my choices and lifestyle etc. I've only myself to blame for this and I can't confide in anybody. So much for wanting to be a good friend when I can't even be one to myself!
I know I haven't been living the way you want me to live, hence making me a bad example to others, but give me a chance and I'll prove to you this would be the best decision I have ever made.