welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:17 PM
Sunday, September 09, 2007
And so school starts again tomorrow.
The week hasn't been eventful. Apart from studying and resting, I did little else. I'm really frightened of what is to come, yet I know that worrying is pointless. There's a limit to what I can do. Still, I'll put in my best. I won't leave God to do "the rest", simply cuz I'm supposed to devote my studies to him entirely, not rely on him only when I've exhausted all other means of trying to cope by myself.
Met up with Debbie today and she gave me a gift to encourage me for my promos. Thanks Debbie! =)
I attended the Chinese service today and it was a real eye opener. Just picture this sea of elderly people, mostly middle-aged with dyed hair, the sort you'll see in the wet market, dancing and singing during the worship section! I mean, even as youths, we're so self-conscious and all. We'll probably be thinking of what others would think of us, losing ourselves in our worship. But it was then I realized what worship really was. It's the art of singing and dancing before our Lord without caring about what others would think! Only God's opinion matters.
Like what King David told Michal when she despised him cuz he was dancing with the slave girls in the streets. "I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes."
Teach me to gain the heart of worship! Amen. =)
Was doing quiet time when I stumbled upon this verse which I haven't seen in a long long time. Hope this encourages some of you out there, regardless of whether you're preparing for promos, A levels or O levels.
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
Off to mug! XD I rested quite well today. heh.