welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
10:15 PM
Friday, August 24, 2007
Meh. No one guessed the answer. Sigh.
So here's the answer!
Twinkle twinkle little star~
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky!
Just pretend you're doing GP and substitute those words with other synonyms by trial and error and you should be able to get the answer.
So it's the end of another week. Pretty pleased with how this week went, though I must say I really need rest. I was just looking forward to coming home to sleep when I had to get that message.
And so, sorry to everyone that I've sworn at today. I know they don't deserve to hear my vulgarities when they were supposed to be directed only at a certain someone.
This is to you. Don't ever bother me again. If this makes you happy, your joke made me laugh so much I cried.
Fain I fathom thy nature specific. I realized I don't know you that well after all.
Off to sleep. Night.