welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:36 PM
Friday, August 31, 2007
I'm
a little VERY riled.
Perhaps it's time to clarify one thing. I am not rich. I may have Nets but I still believe in saving money. So when I offer to pay for something first, be they birthday cakes and such, I would really like to receive payment back by the different persons sharing the cost of it asap, unless I've stated that I'm footing the bill myself. I can't believe I've already lost over 50 bucks like this. And it's not that I haven't been telling them to pay up. It may be my fault for sounding too nice.
Hmm so right after I announce to this group of people to pay me a certain amount of money for a birthday cake, some of them come up to me immediately to pay me, while the others just walk past me as if I wasn't there. Like hello, perhaps you've forgotten to do something? So I've got to become a loanshark to chase back the amount due to me. It would perhaps be better if I were in the position to collect money if the money actually came from some place else. But no, it's my damn money! If I keep hounding people to pay me back my money, I'll appear to be a money-lover or something. Dammit!
This might sound stupid but I really hate chasing people for things, especially since I've been reminding them since like... a month ago? Blame it on my attitude. I really should go all out and bug them till they give them back to me. I can't believe I've been reminding them time and again but still this happens. So maybe they've forgotten, and it's my fault for not reminding you all often enough. It hurts since these people are actually my friends, I trusted you all to return me those when they are due. yes, I'm talking about those damn walkathon cards.
Please meet me at tp and return them by tomorrow. Please don't forget.