welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
2:00 AM
Sunday, August 19, 2007
I know I should be asleep now but i came online just to type this.
Hey dajie. this blogpost is for you. I'm sorry for being such an ass today; I should have put down my studies and gone out to celebrate your birthday with the rest of the family. I know you want a refund for such a lousy sister but sorry, you're stuck with me. I promise I'll be a better sister next time. haha. thanks for everything you've done, the good and the bad. Wait i shouldnt thank you for the bad lest you do them more often. but anyway! I thank God for giving you to me. or rather since I came later you should thank God for me too. HAHA. okay that's damn bhb.
This phrase is from a song by Bon Jovi. I know you don't listen to songs by them but yeah, felt this was quite relevant. You're perfect because God doesn't make mistakes.
have a blessed 19th birthday. =)