welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
8:00 PM
Thursday, August 02, 2007
I have so many things I would like to say but I know some thoughts just cannot be expressed on my blog. But anyway, first things first.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN. Hope you enjoyed yourself today, whipped cream, cake, crumpler and all.
Yepps and ignore the rest of this post please. They're just random murmurs.
Just wanted to say that when you told me that, I almost couldn't hold back my tears. I couldn't stop contemplating about what I did not do yet was accused of doing. I know the trust between him and myself is slipping away and I don't know if anything can ever save our friendship. Don't know if I should even attempt to clarify matters cuz it'll all be futile if he holds on to the mentality ingrained in him that I'm behind the actions of someone else.
I've never had such good friends in a school before and it was like a shot in the chest. I suspected a small hole in the tapestry of our friendship but cuz I thought things would clear up by itself, the cloth stretched, enlarging the hole and leaving a gaping void in the middle. And well, I suppose he's been hearing the opinions of someone else, blurring the clear black line separating fact from fiction.
I'm just wounded and broken. And well to add to that, I think that I'm destroying someone else's social life. As much as you're my best friend, I really can't bear the fact that others don't really know you cuz you're always with me. yeah this is pretty obvious, bet you know who you are. Breaks my heart to hear him saying that you spend 90% of the time with me at school and not with the people you used to hang around with.
Guess it's time for me to fade away. Times like this makes me wish that I've never spoke a word to him/her, never opened up my shell to see the world. The fun I had with you guys were memorable but if it should end, I'll leave without regret.