welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
9:02 PM
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
HAHA I GOT A NEW PAIR OF SLIPPERS NOW! After a year of procrastination. =D
Really sorry Fanching for leaving you to get the slippers by yourself though you got mine with me. Bleah I'll make up for it another time! Uhh yeah and hope you've gotten your slippers! Later you go and buy some Corrinne May CD let's just say I'll laugh. Tsk. You bankrupt yourself much too often. So much for financial planning!
Chem test today was stupid! Or rather, I was! Sigh. So many careless mistakes, I can kiss goodbye to a pass. T__T Biology test tomorrow, guess the mugging is finally starting to kick in.
This is a day late but! Happy 18th birthday Deon. =) All the best for A levels in... 8 weeks time? Around there. =x
Okay off to mug. Just decided that I've been quite a delinquent, it's time to clean up my act. I read this yesterday on some devotion site and it just struck me. I won't give up! God is my ever-present help in my times of trouble. =)
Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. (Galatians 6:9 ; NASB)
All the best people. Jia you!