welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
12:07 AM
Monday, July 30, 2007
when my days are up
when time is no more
when life is but a dream
when death is a reflection of me
i will not regret.
i will not live a regret
when friends become foes
when love becomes hate
when to smile is to frown
when to live is to die
i will not regret.
i will not live a regret
when peace is war
when sweetness tastes bitter
when service is slavery
when joys are torture
i will not regret
i will not live a regret
for when my time is up
for when all is lost
for when life is not worth the living
for when everything turns white
i will not regret
i will not live a regret
for I experienced love
when I had friends like you
* * *
I'm losing my flair for blogging so I shall just let random things that hit me take the spotlight here. A very random Jonadab reminded me of the poem he wrote last time thus here it is. Hope you get what you want!
Alright guess it's time to let this blog rot. Till then, chao.