welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
8:14 PM
Saturday, July 21, 2007
My internet connection is dying. I can't access MSN anymore. Maybe it's all for good.
PTM today went okay. My dad brought me to Island Creamery after that to celebrate my promos! hahaha. He says I'm gonna be a changed person. x) must start to mug more and not let anybody, most importantly myself down.
Someone dedicated this song to me a long long time ago, I wonder how he is now. I lost this song when my computer crashed and I was pretty surprised to find it among the songs Andre sent me. It sure brings back memories. (: Memories 3 years old.
The Night The Lights Went Out In NYC - The Ataris
The lights are out in the city tonight
So close your eyes, gaze up at the heavens
And see if you can point me out
If I could have one wish tonight
I'd wish upon a satellite
To bring me back to you
We spend our whole lives searching for
All the things we think we want
And never really knowing what we have
So many paths that we can take
To bring us to our destiny
Gaze up at the heavens
And see if you can point me out
If I could have one wish tonight
I'd wish upon a satellite
To bring me back to you
We spend our whole lives searching for
All the things we think we want
And never really knowing what we have
Be careful what you wish for
These stars are fading out.
Off to fulfill my part of the deal, on to eat and then on to mug!