welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
10:05 PM
Thursday, July 12, 2007
I SAW A PINK SKY TODAY.
I would've missed it if it wasn't for Joseph's message. The last time I saw a pink sky was in Sec 3 and I thought I would never see another one for a long long time. It really made my day, considering today was pretty dull.
Here's the final compilation of my results. If this is what I'm gonna get for Promos, I'll be damned.
GP: D
Econs: C
Bio: D (PLEASE DON'T MODERATE IT!! T___T)
Chem: U (Time to work on this one)
Maths: S (And this one too...)
Not very fantastic, in fact they're all downright detestable grades. Argh. But first to tackle PW... Goodness I don't want to die so fast due to lack of sleep.
But anyway! I qualify for Fanching's NYDC treat. I'm looking forward to it okay. Now to find a day that we can meet each other... -.-
Harry Potter opens today! Time to go bug Andrina, Constance and Xinying. I must must must watch it soon! ):
My week would've have been a lot worse if you hadn't been there. Really glad to have you with me, to know that you care. And yepps, we'll work hard together, won't we? (: