welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
9:46 AM
Sunday, July 15, 2007
I haven't been posting as much as I used to. I just don't feel like blogging that much nowadays anyway.
I've been sorting songs recently and I came across some pretty cool songs ranging from Switchfoot to Dream Theater to John Mayer to Eminem. Music is really my life; I can't imagine a world without music.
But what's the point if I don't have an mp3 player, coupled with the fact that I'm trying to stay off the computer to study more? So I told my dad that if I get all Bs and As for Promos I'll get one for myself. And he agreed. yay.
I've been feeling useless lately. Hope it's just a passing phase. I know I've caved in and I just want to get out. A faith without works is nothing, so what does that make me? I can't believe I'm fearing rejection from others, something I shouldn't be bothered about.
The choir is going to sing hymns for the council investiture tomorrow and somehow I feel this pang of guilt whenever I sing The Summons. For all believers (Christians and Catholics alike, this is a Catholic hymn anyway) out there, read the lyrics and see if you can truly say that you've answered the call with your life. I know I haven't and I must do something about it in my daily walk with God.
Just a few lines from The Summons.
1. Will you come and follow me if I but call your name?
Will you go where you don't know and never be the same?
Will you let my love be shown? Will you let my name be known,
Will you let my life be grown in you and you in me?
2. Will you leave yourself behind if I but call your name?
Will you care for cruel and kind and never be the same?
Will you risk the hostile stare should your life attract or scare?
Will you let me answer prayer in you and you in me?
Just a little something to ponder about on a Sunday morning before the real church starts on Monday, cuz church ain't the service or the mass, it's YOU outside of the building of the church.