welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
10:27 AM
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Here I am, at the library again blogging. It's the Chinese Period! heh.
Now that school has officially started again, it somehow doesn't seem to feel real for me. Everything's just surreal, especially since there're still some unresolved issues floating around. I really ought to keep my distance cuz I really feel guilty about the friendship.
Bet I'll really do badly for the Chem paper so well, no more slacking for me! I'm gonna get my A. Die die must get. Same for GP, Econs, Maths and Bio. hahaha damn ambitious ain't I. I know I'm not the only one wanting to get straight As though! We must work hard together cuz I don't want the class to split up. =(
Now I'm addicted to doing quizzes. Sigh. Yahui you're not the only one! haha. (:
| You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream |
 You are kind, popular, and generous. You tend to be successful at anything you try. A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.
You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream. |
| You Are An Understanding Girlfriend! |
 You care about your guy, so much that you tend to put him first And while this makes your relationship smooth, sometimes you let big things slide Still be your understanding self, but if something really bothers you - let your guy know He'll still want you, even if you occasionally disagree |
That's unexpected huh? I'm understanding okay... hahaha. My future boyfriend will be a damn unlucky fella.
And finally the power colour quiz!
| Your Power Color Is Teal |
 At Your Highest:
You feel accomplished and optimistic about the future.
At Your Lowest:
You feel in a slump and lack creativity.
In Love:
You tend to be many people's ideal partner.
How You're Attractive:
You make people feel confident and accepted.
Your Eternal Question:
"What Impression Am I Giving?" |