welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
1:14 PM
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Ever had the feeling of wanting to blog about something for very long, only to forget how it should be phrased? Argh why can't I remember. -knocks head-
I had church conference on Friday and yesterday to be commissioned for the 100k blessing event. One thing that Debbie asked us to do was to find a verse to encourage ourselves. I entirely forgot about this until I met them again but then I remembered a verse that Jonadab blessed me with last time. So I wrote it down to encourage myself in my daily life.
"Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." (1 Timothy 4:12) Heh I like the New King James version a lot. Sounds cool. x)
So anyway! I want to be a blessing to others, family and friends alike, the same like how all of them have been a blessing to me. I'm gonna watch my actions so that I can grow to be more like Christ each day. May God give me strength!
Alright, gonna sleep before completing Chemistry. And Maths. And... uhmm.. nothing else right? I should keep an organizer again in my bag.
A kind appeal here to the person who tagged as LaMer to identify himself please. Wished I've a way somehow to find out who you are.
It has become harder to breathe lately.