welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
9:48 PM
Sunday, July 22, 2007
20072007 was good cuz I finally messaged the ostrich to decide a day to meet. (: Really sorry for not messaging yeah.
Today went well with all the chemistry going on. XD Your U is definitely way better than my U since you know more stuff than I do. And mhmm thanks for teaching me hip hop. I'll be learning how to do krumping and body rolls when I'm free! After all, practice makes perfect. Though I may look like an idiot for now...
Eating blackforest ice cream from Island Creamery and watching TV is bliss. I feel like a first rate pig now, coupled with the fact that I don't really like exercising. And yet I still can get a comment that I have a *coughcoughgoodfigurecoughcough*. XDD
Alright off to settle EoM before sleeping. I'm hating PW to the core now.