There's usually a relationship between your physical health and your mental health. I've been tired after the exams and I suppose that's why I've been feeling rather pissy about some stuff lately.
1) My new white bag that I got from Vienna has a chocolate stain that refuses to go off. I'm horribly pissed at it since I really like that bag. And furthermore, it gives someone a chance to tell me a "I-told-you-so" as she has always discouraged me from buying anything white in colour. Argh.
2) Just when I thought I wouldn't have to share the old computer with my elder sister since she now has her own computer, the old computer just has to start lagging due to a lack of memory. I've been deleting stuff from it and still it wouldn't de-lag. I should defrag it one day.
Hung out with the T30 people today with the inclusion of Eirene for Transformers. The movie rocked despite the total lack in storyline.
Apart from the movie, I really can't forget this scene that we witnessed outside Macs today. The one with the guy cursing his wife with a knnccb and the wife retorting back with a warning phrase in Hokkien. I know it may have seemed funny to some but I kinda feel affected by it.
Just think about it; Surely when both of them fell in love, they wouldn't even dream about cursing each other right? It makes me wonder what caused them to fall out with each other. However, no matter how much they dislike each other, I believe there has to be a basic code of respect for each other.
Another case of familiarity breeds contempt. Sigh. Like how an acquaintance might already like swearing a lot and when he/she turns into a friend or something more, he/she might just use them on you.
Besides, I've really had enough of hokkien swearing at home. Just imagine, the same scene playing in loop, with many different variations in vulgarities. It's a wonder how I manage to ignore them all.
Finally a day when I can turn in early and sleep in late. My perfect kinda day. (: With pool later in the afternoon! =3 Got to love the arrangement. Jiayou to the people with mother tongue exam tomorrow! It'll be your last paper so JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU. =D
P.S - Thanks for waking up early today just to send me the jiayou message. It has been some time since someone last did that for me. (: