welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
6:53 PM
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Sometimes I look at the way you treat her and I feel this intense hatred towards you; She's your wife for goodness sake! What the hell were you doing, cursing her very existence, scolding her for caring for you, threatening to kill her with your own two hands? She has always been there for you, yet you don't see it. You can't even begin to comprehend how things happen now.
Damn, why blog this when 1) You can't understand English anymore, 2) you don't know how to use a computer, much less access my blog 3) you don't even know I exist.
I really hope something can be done about him, I just feel worried for Mummy and Ahma with him around. Hope Daddy comes to a conclusion soon. I have totally lost any feeling of affection for him, what more about pity. This may sound harsh but I really really don't feel safe around him. Small as I am, I may be able to fight him if he ever tries to beat me again but I won't be able to do anything if he does something weird like coming up to my bed when I'm asleep and holds a chopper over my head. He's full of surprises.
Once again, I wonder what's the purpose of living if you've lost your soul, your memories, your very mind. Seriously, I'll rather be off dead.
Dementia is scary. I don't want it happening to anyone I love.