welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
11:52 PM
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Not really in a mood to blog now but anyway! found the resemblance really uncanny.
http://okuhanako.pirisound.com/Joshua says I look like the Japanese singer. heh. Compare with the photo of me in the kenny jacket! If I had Rishi's spectacles I bet the look would be completed.
Made a new friend today and I'm really impressed by Chinese Chess. I should pick it up some day when I'm free. XD