welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
9:15 PM
Sunday, June 24, 2007
MY 100TH POST. HAHA.
Okay nevermind, life is still the same.
I almost dyed my hair yesterday. Daddy was dying Mummy's hair when he said he had some extra. After much internal conflict with myself, I decided not to. After all, the last time I dyed my hair was in Sec 4 and it took me a change of hairstyle (from long to short hair) to get rid of all the coloured hair.
Well not that I wouldn't like to dye my hair, but I guess I'm satisfied with my natural brown hair this time. heh.
Biology exams in 2 days time! Really funny how all the JC people in my cell made prayer requests not for "help" in our exams but for a "MIRACLE". Yes, we're beyond hope. We need a miracle desperately. -__-
Alright I'm going for Chem Prac Practice tomorrow! Hope it does something to help me in my hopelessly hopeless Chemistry.
Phwoar I can't wait to play pool again. x)
EDIT: The whole class is against Joseph and Mr Bala. XDDD