welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
5:39 PM
Sunday, June 10, 2007
I wonder how one will feel after receiving the same answer to the same repeated question.
So what if I've been thinking out aloud and telling you my innermost thoughts? Sometimes your replies can be ever so straightforward and ever so devastating and I know it's something that I have to follow through with. Still... it'll take some time yeah.
"The flesh would have to die, your spirit will have to grow stronger, your feelings don't matter... who knows, for you could have been placed where you are for such a time like this? Don't let this stumble you..." It's the same always.
Yepps I've fallen quite hard this time, there's no other way to go but up. May God give me strength.
EDIT: haha Celeste Chen is on the cover of Lifestyle section in The Strait Times! Goodness I don't know if I should laugh or cry. She was my schoolmate in primary school and it's quite surprising, the different routes we took in life. Don't really have a good impression of her but that's not for me to judge eh? I still remember my friend having a crush on her last time! Haha the good times have gone.
And so I'm one of the 400 friends that she has actually met in real life. Should I feel honoured? XD Ahhh whatever man, Friendster isn't my thing anyway. Oh wait, I think I deleted her when I changed my Friendster account. (: