welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
12:07 PM
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
I was washing my face in the morning when I got a bad shock; my earring was missing! Or rather, what was left on my ear was just the stick and the metal thing behind my earlobe to hold it in place.
The heart was missing.
After a frantic search, I found the metal heart-shaped piece on my pillow and try as I could, the metal thing absolutely refused to adhere itself to the stick. Imagine this: You've tried everything from wood glue to super glue and after about 6 hours when you thought the glue would have dried and stuck it on for good, you pick up the earring, poke it with a toothpick and the stick comes right off with the solid glue attached. Bleah! And there was totally no mark on the heart-shaped piece!
Any suggestions anybody? I didn't take D&T in secondary school so I know nuts about this kinda stuff.
Mummy in all her wisdom finally concluded, "It's impossible to repair a broken heart." I want to prove her wrong. =(
I'm terribly sorry for breaking it. I will never go to sleep with my earrings on again!