welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
4:07 PM
Friday, June 08, 2007
I slept from 1am to 2pm today. And I'm still tired! sigh.
My lazy eye is driving me crazy. It's acting up more and more these few days and I suppose drastic actions would have to be taken before it goes blind on me in the near future. I taped up the right side of my spectacles so as to force my left eye (the lazy one) to "work" more. Hope this will help huh. I've heard of doctors recommending this method of curing lazy eyes.
Actually, the only reason why I'm irritated with it is cuz it makes me look ugly in photos. XD
Hmm now I don't know if I'll ever find the mood to take out my diary to type everything out. Guess I'll only show my entries to my close friends? hahaha. My lazy eye ain't the only lazy thing on me.
I promised myself to stop my nonsense by today to stop hurting you and me. You probably already know everything I want to tell you but I'm sure you wouldn't want to accept it. I know what I should do now but please don't make me do it.
Alright off to unpack my luggage and to catch more sleep. And then it's back to the mundane schedule of studying for mid years. As for tomorrow, it's OUTING DAY. yay. I miss you guys loads, really hope that hsien yong and ryan can join us. It's gonna be a pool day! Haruhi will be really pleased.
haha I wonder how many nicknames I've accumulated. Haruhi, Ant, Annie, Bubeek, Setsuna, Chobitsu, Small girl, Puny one, SUNSHINE (=D).. haha I wonder what else.