welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers. :D
Let it ROCK!
This girl fantasizes about book stores with warm lighting. Let her meet Kradam and she'll love you for life. She's going to be mugging her life away for the next 4 years and would really appreciate a good cup of chocolate milkshake. :D
Joanne
Studying at NTU
FCBC-ian!
You know what they say, at a certain age you stop announcing your age. To hell with that, I'm 19.
Till I can find something else I wanna add, this is it!
3:33 PM
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
I know I ought to be studying and technically I am, but for now, BREAK.
Biology is simply exhausting. I don't know if I can finish studying all those stuff before mid years. Am bloody scared of not even passing the paper. Grr. Jia you to myself!
I'll type out an essay I did out of boredom later. I hate myself for being such a romantic sometimes; how can one stand on his own two feet if he's always head over heels in love with someone? Bleahh. It's all fiction I tell you. My life has been fiction from the start and it probably won't change when it approaches the end. Nothing ever feels real for me and even when it does seem real, it never really is.
Back to studying!
EDIT: I really think my performance on the para machine has something to do with you. It's really fun to see other kiddos gaping at my noob skillz! haha guess I still gotta be less conscious of myself when I'm with you. Hey Nah I can actually pass Dynamite Rave! XD I got a B. Not bad huh? I miss playing on the dancefreak machine with the nexus gang. =(